Arm paralysis
The other day at work I had an episode where I felt lightheaded and strange for a second, then tingles raced down my arm and I couldn't move it for a good minute or so.  It went away and I didn't think anything of it.  My mom is telling me I should get it checked out, but with no symptoms I'm unsure as to what I would tell the doctor.  It also hasn't happened since.  Does anyone know what this could be, or if I should even see someone about it?

There are a few possibilities which need to be ruled out.They are diabetes,carpal tunnel syndrome, Golfer’s or tennis elbow, neurological disease like Charcot-Marie-Tooth disorder,TIA, are vit B12 deficiency, hypothyroidism, hypoparathyroidism,peripheral nerve trauma or compression, peripheral vascular disease,spondolysis and thoracic outlet syndrome.

I feel that an examination by a physician will be the best to rule them out one by one and reach a confirmatory diagnosis.Till that time,try taking vit B12 for some days and see if the symptoma persist.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.