Armpit pain when breathing and excessive belching
For the past three hours ive had a pretty intense pain under my right arm. Armpit area,spreading to the side of my boob. its a dull pain but very sharp and hurts like hell when i breath deeply. I also have excessive belching so i assumed maybe trapped gas? So i took 2 gas x... nothing so far. I just need some advice because I lost my insurance due to chronic lyme disease... and im low on money. like not sure how im gonna keep my house low... I dont want an er visit for something like trapped gas. In June i had lots of testing on my heart - echo, ekg, 30 day monitor and even that showed nothing at ALL. so i dont believe its heart related. but who knows... could it be lung related? I also have anxiety disorder so i have a hard time telling when things are bad or if my anxiety is making it worse. the pain is definetly pretty intense though. i am a 24 y/o female
daaamn gurl, although this is stressing when you have an anxiety disorder there is no reason to worry or go to the ER. Pain that changes with your breathing, like you have, is not associated with a heart problem. Take 600mg advil and take a nap. Also might not be a bad idea to take it easy on the food the next few days
Im sorry--- i probably communicated that wrong, i didnt really think it had to do with my heart i was just throwing that in there to state ive had those tests recently. Im more concerned about it having to do with my lungs actually, as its a VERY intense sharp pain when i try to breathe in. it makes it VERY hard to breathe.anyways. i hope you're right and i just ate something wrong ( i did have a greasy hamburger about 2 hours before this happened) thank you for responding.