Arms Falling Asleep
I have been waking up in the middle of the night to find my arms have fallen asleep.  I move them around to get the blood flowing again and then fall back to sleep.  At first I thought it could be from sleeping on my side, but it has also been happening when I am sleeping on my back.  This happens at least a couple of times a night, just about every night.

Any ideas what could be causing this?  I know that this is usually cause by blood flow being cut to the limbs, but how does that happen if you are sleeping on your back?

I have not gone to a physician, I thought I would check out some opinions before going that route.

Many thanks!
thats crazy cause i have high blood pressure and lately i have been waking up with my hand asleep mainly my right hand. sometimes its just my fingertips. I too want to know why thats happening.