Arms fall to sleep at night while sleeping
I';m a 33 year old woman that is slightly overweight. For the last couple of months I have been waking up with my arms hurting a numbness feels like they are sleeping . Not sure if they fall asleep or what. Now that a couple of months past by Im starting to feel like I have some kind of pressure on my chest & today as I woke up my jaws felt heavy. It had become a point that in the morning I cant even close my hand to grasp the toothbrush cause I feel my hands tight. What might this be I think It might be time to see a Dr. Can someone please give me their feedback.
you sound like you have arthritis  in your shoulder which if you lie on them they fall asleep and the other things best ask your doctor to send you for a echo cardiogram as it could be your heart?
Could possibly be Carpal Tunnel I had the same exact symptoms but you want to see a doctor right away when you are dealing with ANY chest pain my dear. Please! Because it is no joke and people are getting heart attacks at a younger age! Sorry, not trying to scare you.. but it's important.
I was diagnosed with lyme disease and have the same health issues. Do you have any swollen glands around or near your shoulders. I find that when my glands swell due to die off of bacteria it causes problems with circulation in my hands and arms. Your hands may cramp easily or ache and they may fall asleep. You may also want to check your thyroid levels. This can also cause problems with circulation.
Thanks all i just went to see a Dr she believes it can be a ruptured disk in my spine or bad nerves in my neck. I was sent to do X rays & going to see a cardiologist soon just to make sure its not my heart. I slept a little better last night if I sleep with my arms straight no bending at all. I will keep you informed of my diagnosis soon maybe this week I will see my Dr again once Xrays are read & all. Thanks again.