Arms won't straighten
As a child a coach noticed that my arms didn't straighten all the way.  It is both arms and they don't hurt.  I also have never broken my arms or injured them in any way. What could this be? Is it a birth defect?  

I also have some other bone issues such as mild scoliosis and reverse lordosis of the cervical spine.  Most notably I have a Chiari malformation that was operated on in 2009.  I still have a lot of pain in my head, neck and back.  Who should I see about this? Should I have my arms checked out?  Are they related? Thanks for your help!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Is this a recent issue—after the surgery, then yes, they may be related. Otherwise, it can be due to muscle fibrosis, tight muscles, short muscles or due to any bone deformity. You can consult an orthopedic specialist and a sports injury specialist to get this assessed. Take care!