Aspartame
Im really scared! I just found out that Aspartame is very dangerous. And I've been chewing Dentye Ice Artic Chill for about a year now.  Im really terrified right now, but I quit doing that 5 months ago.  But Im still afraid, I dont want cancer ,i dont want to hurt my family.
Welcome to the forum!
Yes, prolonged use of Aspartame can be dangerous. You have however used it only for 5-6 months (a short period) and that too only in a chewing gum. In all probability, nothing has happened. I am glad you stopped the habit in time. Please do not worry yourself much regarding this.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thank you so much! So if I continue not chewing the gum, will it lower my risk of getting cancer?
Here, i think you might find this place will help. I have my own aspartame issues. Dont worry though, you have done the best thing by stopping it altogether and yoour body will adjust within time.

http://www.askdrhull.com/forum/index.php