Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
At A Loss As To What Is Happening In My Body

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I am a 50 year old female and have been having increasing bouts of nausea, frequent bowel movements without diarrhea, very tender upper right abdomen underneath ribcage, severe whole body sweating so badly that it drips from my face and chin, itching of outer vaginal area, advancing clubbing of fingernails with swollen end-joints of fingers, rapid heart rate of at least 100 BPM, and other symptoms which I am not sure relate to what is wrong with me.  I have numerous health problems - 5 diagnosed Auto-Immune Diseases, Stroke, Central Sleep Apnea, Narcolepsy, Cervical Disk Degeneration with 2 previous surgeries, Lumbar Degeneration, Arachnoiditis, Intersistial Cystitis, Hypothyroidism, GERD, along with other smaller type complaints.  I have had my gallbladder removed, had a complete hysterectomy. and right thyroidectomy.  Do you have any ideas as to why I am so nauseous, my right side hurts so badly, I sweat to the point that my clothes and hair stay wet 80% of the time and my fingers are clubbing like they are?  I do not have a general practitioner that I go to right now, as mine passed away a year ago and I have not found a replacement so I don't know who to ask or turn to.  Can you give me any help or advice as to what I should do or what could possibly be happening to my body? Thank you so much.

I think I know what is wrong with you. There is a simple test you can go through to see if you feel better and you might feel some pain which is due to healing.

Fred
What do you think is wrong and what test are your referring to?  
Start by taking 1/4 teaspoon with a 500 mg tab. of Vit C on day one(this is one dose). Day two take (2) doses...day 3 (3) doses and so forth until dose (6). And keep note of what happens to your body good or bad. Then get back to me and let me know. Make sure you take plenty of water throughout the day. Make sure you also spread out each dose each day. 2-3-4 hours apart depending on haw many doses you take.

This should help
fred
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Chronic nausea and sweating can be due to menopause too. Hence get a complete hormone panel with FSH, LH, estrogen, progesterone and prolactin. The symptoms can also be due to exacerbation of the GERD.  It could also be hiatal hernia. Treatment is a combination of drugs to reduce the acid and lifestyle changes. You will need to take a combination of medications (under medical supervision) like a proton pump inhibitor such as omeprazole,  lansoprazole or pantoprazole empty stomach in the morning and an antacid gel after meals for complete relief. Possibility of H pylori infection too should be looked into by a carbon urea breath test and a combination antibiotic tried. Many a times a persisting H pylori infection can be the cause behind acidity not responding to treatment.
Life style changes that will help include: Avoid heavy meals and eat frequent small meals. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, smoking, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones. Avoid heavy exercises within 4 hours of a heavy meal. Raise the head end of the bed by pillows to 30 degrees. Avoid lying down for least 2 hours after food. Maybe these tips will help you.
You should consult a gastroenterologist (a specialist who looks after the diseases of our digestive system) or a physician for this if these tips reduce your symptoms. You may need upper GI endoscopy for confirmation and to know the degree of damage.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Hope this helps. Take care!
First and formost stay away from any drug! Thats one of the biggest reasons people get sick and have problems.

Patients need to talk to patients.  
What "autoimmune diseases" have you been diagnosed with?  I think you problem is either related to a pre-existing problem or medication induced.