Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
At the end of my rope-please, suggestions?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I've posted on here before about little maroon bugs (mites) on me that I seem to attract after a serious infestation 2 years ago of hard tick chiggers.  I have been told they are clover mites and red biting mites, and they pack a wollop. Anybody else can be at my house, (or anywhere else where there are clover mites, which is everywhere) and are not bothered, but they sting me and I have large wounds that have gotten infected on my back and groin area.  Now there are these little white hard "rice" type things that go with them, and they seem to go into the open wounds.  I throught Morgellon's, I've thought everything, but the fact is, they are real, the "bites" are real, the open wounds are real and I'm about to go out of my gourd.  I can't sleep in my bed, I get attacked, I can't stand on the floor barefoot as they attack, I can't sit in my chair or they attack; all I do is pace to exhaustion.  I've tried creams, antifungals, different shampoo's, lotions, prescriptions, antihistamine sprays, bug sprays, every friggin toxin I can put in or on my body, and it gets worse.  I'm afraid to get dressed, I have to blow  dry my clothes first, I can't sleep, I have to blow dry anything I'm on or steam it.  My skin looks like leather from all the crap I've put on it, and I can no longer use any DEET as I've used so much of it that at one point, I became toxic.  I live in Denver, and I've been to about every doctor here, every hospital, every ACE hardware.  Nobody know what to do.  I've had psychological evals (I was committed twice because of these "bugs", as I was told I was having a "psychotic break"), and everyone now agrees there is something horribly wrong, but they don't seem to want to ACT!!!  They are using me as a guinnea pig, "here, try this lotion, or this cream, or blah, blah, blah...", I need them to take the samples I give them and send them to the CDC or somewhere.  I need them to tell me what KIND of doctor to go to, but they seem to want to "figure it out for themselves."  And, they say they don't know where to send me-so instead of researching this or going online or whatever they do, they just tell me, "we're on your side, we believe you, we can see the bites, but you gotta hand in there just a little more!"  It's been over 2 years, how much longer am I  supposed to wait??

Can anyone tell me how to get a doctor to ACT?  They see how badly I am suffering (was in cardiac care for a week as stress from this made my blood pressure go to 258/100.

Is it just because it seems like doctors don't want to take any time with a patient, or do they just overbook or they don't like to admit they're wrong or don't know?  I don't know nor do I care, I desperately need help and I need a direction to follow. If anyone has been through this, is going through this or can help, PLEASE!!!!!
Do you have poultry or do you have other domestic birds on your property?
Mysterious Bugs Crawling Under My Skin - is the forum that we who have gnats, mites, threads, fibers, or other creepy crawlies - use.
      As you can see, Morgellons is not an imaginary disease or parasicosis.  It is real and we don't know what is causing it.
    I am so sorry that you have mites bothering you all these years.

What we have found out is that the mites love sugar.  We try to stay away from sugar and anything that turns into sugar  i.e.  bread, flour, pasta, white potatoes, anything starchy.  
    We have tried every known ointment and medicine we can think of.
     I have started taking true Mesosilver  (colloidal) silver to see if it helps.   There are three types of silver and only one is true colloidal.  
     We spray our beds and bedrooms with dilute tea tree oil and put two or three drops of tea tree oil in our shampoos and body wash.
     I take a Chinese detox tea which seems to keep the critters at bay for several hours.
     Some have taken drastic steps and have tried mayonaise all over the body or tea tree oil mixed with olive oil all over the body to suffocate the mites.
    It takes being clean inside and out to beat these critters.  So probiotics and prebiotics (fermented foods) are recommended.
     We wash our clothing and bedding with borax and washing soda instead of the regular detergents which contain chemicals.

Please visit our forum to see what else others have tried - that way you won't have to try everything that's been tried already.
      Again, let me tell you how sorry I am that you are suffering in this way.  I have been suffering for 7 years.
What a nightmare for you! My Mother has had clover mites in her apartment, but they are seasonal and don't last. Usually we see them in the window sills and they have never attacked any of us. The apartment complex where she lives, has an exterminator come in, and that takes care of them. Have you had an exterminator come in, or have you just been trying to get rid of them on your own? I would suggest moving out of your home temporarily, and having the place exterminated, giving yourself a break and an clearing out the house. It sounds to me like there is something in your system that is attracting them and that they are feeding off of. Good luck!