Autonomic Dysfunction and Seizures
I have been dealing with a diagnosis of Autonomic Dysfuntion for almost 2 years now.  I am on Beta Blockers and Florinef and use to have syncopal episodes several times a week.  Now, I am having full blown seizures that are non-epileptic.  Has anyone else heard of this?  It has become disabling.  I worked in the medical field for many years prior to this and was in school full time.  All of my medical issues started 3 months after giving birth to my second child and as time has gone on, they have increased.  I have had to quit school and my job.  I feel like I am trapped in a body that does whatever it wants to do and I have no control over it.  Any advice or stories that people know of would be greatly appreciated.
Look up Shy-Drager disease and Huntington's.  I hope you have neither, but you should read up on them.
Hi....has your neck by any chance been adjusted by a chiropractor?