B12 def. Makes me sick!
I have a b12 deficiency but taking the b12 shots or oral tabs makes me very sick and extremely tired. What could cause this?
You may be having a reaction to the additives, fillers, sugars, artificial colouring, or flavourings. This may be a bit of trial and error to find one that suits you.  I personally had allergic reactions with B12 injections - could barely breath for three days and a 4 month acne rash on my face, chest and belly.  I now use sublingual (under the tongue) B12 spray from bioceuticals (Australian Brand) and i have used this product for 3 years with no problems.
Hi You could try taken Brewers Yeast tablets, as another way of getting your B 12, as these may sit with you better, and then you do get the full range of your Bs.
Good Luck
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.