BLACKOUT or PANIC ATTACK or Mild Anxiety??
For the past year, i have had a black out nearly 3 to 4 times. I'm not sure if i should call it black out but just let me tell you how i feel.
It usually happens when i'm in a crowded place, all of a sudden my back will ache a little, and i will start having very short breaths and break out in cold sweat.
Seconds after that my vision will be ver blurry and close to black and lucky thing all four occasion my boyfriend was with me to hold on otherwise i think i would have just drop on the ground.
i would then have to sit, put my head all the way down for blood to flow, and after awhile feel abit better but very very weak.
What is this? just a normal black-out or any other symptom?
I checked with a few doctors and they told me it's panic attack. However i dont feel scared or feel like dying.
Also, i dont have low blood pressure.
Pls give me some advice or if there are any treatment as i really love to go for parties/concerts but recently couldnt anymore.
Thank you
Sounds like Agoraphobia: abnormal fear of being helpless in a situation from which escape may be difficult or embarrassing that is characterized initially often by panic or anticipatory anxiety and finally by avoidance of open or public places.
My basic thought on this is alkalize your diet, think on chamomile or Tazo Calm tea and walking.  A chiropractor may help as well...
Is there any way that i should be treated? Because i've always been used to massive crowd, but ever since last year this started happening.
What should i do whenever i'm in a place where there is full of crowd and lack of oxygen?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Since it happens only in crowded places, you probably have fear of crowds. Try deep breathing in a crowded place. Hum a tune or do mathematical tables in your mind to keep your mind engaged elsewhere so that the subconscious fear does not overtake you. Try and see if this helps. Take care!