Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
BLOOD IN MUCUS WHEN HE PLOWS HIS NOSE.

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

BLOOD IN MUCUS WHEN HE PLOWS HIS NOSE.

HEY...
My boyfriend suffers with severe sinus and he works in a COLD environment which makes it worse. Ever sins he started working there his nose is almost ALWAYS stuffy..he cant even blow it sometimes. He doesn't take any kind of medicine for his sinus. TODAY he blew his nose and we realized that it was kind of light brownish but we thought it was because of the lighting but when we went home, he blew again and it was bright red. I told him to go check it out but he doesn't have the time right now so i posted this to try to atlas figure out a little bit of whats going on with his nose.
ITS ONLY WITH HIS NOSE...HE DOESNT COUGH OR ANYTHING ONLY WHEN HE BLOWS IT. ANY SUGGESTIONS?