BUMPS ON BACK OF TONGUE WITH COUGH
For the past seven days or so I have had these bumps on the very back of my tongue along with this nagging cough. I am a non smoker, but this cough is driving me nuts. I have no sore throat, I just feel this cough come on, I feel like there is something stuck in my throat, but theres nothing there. What could be causing this cough with these little bumps on the back of my tongue. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The cough and bumps at the back of the tongue can be due to gastric reflux causing the acid to come up. It could also be due to some food allergy or any other allergy. Hence if you have heart burn or pain in stomach area, the chances of GERD are more. Please discuss this with your PCP. You can also take a proton pump inhibitor such as omeprazole along with antacid gel and see if it helps.
Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!