Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Back Of The Head Constant 24/7 Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Back Of The Head Constant 24/7 Pain

Hello, I am Omar I am 13 years old and I have been suffering from a constant headache in the back of my head, it never goes away since it started (4-5 Weeks ago) I really want to know what is it.... I went to a doc. he told me that its caused by something in my nose and He gave me antibiotics but it didn't help but he said that thing went away, I really want to know what is this!? Its really making me feel bad, The wired thing is when I go to school and play with my friends and take my mind off the pain it goes away until I remember it again.... I really hope to have a solution for this does anyone know what that is?

This discussion is related to Intermittent/Constant Throbbing back of the Head Headaches.
I have had a headache in the back of my head for months. Is it at the bottom right above your neck? what I have is a tension headache which is caused by bad posture, not enough water, stress, not enough vegetables or not enough exercise.

The more you stress over your headache the worse is gets? When you're playing with your friends it goes away?

I have relieved my headaches by making sure I am always standing and sitting  up strait, not slouching. Always stretching and drinking lots of water. It is true your body does need 8 cups of water a day and at least one hour of exercise.

Also if you put a cold cloth or ice pack on the back of your head that may relieve the pain temporarily, as well as massaging the painful area.

Check the food guide and compare the necessary daily serving amount of vegetables your body needs and how much you eat.

Try these things out don't forget not to slouch and keep hydrated! I had a  headache in the back of my head for 8 months, was given muscle relaxers and other prescribed headache pills.. none of these medications worked. I tried improving my health and the pain went away!

Most important thing to do is relax, loosen up and maintain your health! Good luck I hope this helps!
Thank you for replying to my question I am so glad that there is someone going through what I have, Your right I took the meds. you said but it didn't help, It goes away when I play with my friends yes, Also are you sure that it completely went away? do you mean I only have to do this things? because I have been obsessing with that headache for a long time but not longer than you lol so please tell me did it go away? and again thank you so much for replying!! :D
I have a couple of questions for you to make sure of somethings can you please answer me as asoon! as possible because if you don't agree I will have to go to the doc. again....

1- When you play with your friends it goes away but as soon as you remember it its there... you feel its always there but you just forget it right?
2- does the pain make you feel a little lightheaded if you obsess about it? not light headed but you feel like you want to put your head on something make it rest....?
3- It is there all the time it doesn't go away and its more of pressure than pain because regular headaches are a little diffrenet than what I have so I want to know if you have the same pain as regular headaches but at the back of your heads or like what I am saying?!?
4- If all those questions are yes you don't think I should go to the doc.?
it isn't anything seirous? or anything I should worry about?
and also if it totally went away not a little bit number 5 lol