Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Back Pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Back Pain

Pls, i have been having a back pain for about a week now, it started after i travelled and refused to eat on the way When i finally got something to eat, i had this terrible stomach pain in the lower right corner of my stomach that lasted about 45 minutes. a few days letter i started having back pain which has just refuse to go. please what can i do?.
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
When I travel I often become irregular and I've noticed it caused my back pain to get worse. So that could be one possible thing to consider.  Did you fly for your travel?  flying can cause back pain in anyone and always does for me. Stretching is very helpful. Laying on your stomach on a towel or foam pad. Gently stretch up, very gently.  If this doesn't help ease the pain and you have the pain for more than 7-10 days you should get it checked out.  When you travel also drink water, a lot of it. We get dehydrated and can cause stomach and back issues, for me personally.  Let us know how you are.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank