Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Bacterial infection Fever on and off for a week.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

My problems started on the 29th of October , i started to get weird body chills without a fever. It was a mix of shivering and goosebumps which lasted throughout the day. The next day day i had a fever that lasted all day but was gone by the morning of the next day( 31st of October) I felt generally good this day , had no body chills or any other symptoms. I would also like to mention during this time for the pasty few weeks i have had an outbreak of hemorrhoids , and fissures causing bloody stool and general constipation. Monday morning ( november 1st) i felt good with no body chills or fever for the first half of the day. However later that night i developed another mild fever and body chills which i kicked in less than 24 hours on november 2nd. However the next day i was still getting body chills without fever, but was finally able to have bowel movements diarrhea or normal otherwise. These body chills ( the feeling of being on the brink of fever) have been consistent since then. During this same time period i have developed a dry cough , stuffy sinuses. The weirdest thing about these body chills it appears that they kick in at the same time everyday. For instance since Saturday they have been absent in the morning and developing in the late afternoon.

As of monday i have been developing a fever every afternoon which disappears during night time and is gone throughout morning. But it returns the second half of the day. Can someone please help me and tell me what is going on? I am going to doctors tommorow but now i am getting really scared.
Definite infection somewhere - hence the fever.
Otherwise is sounds like you got yourself a nasty bug. You'll likely have to drink plenty of clear broths to keep your stools happy (not irritate bowels) and eat lightly - as in - avoid burgers or pizzas - stick to simple but healthy easy-to-digest foods. And for now - avoid milk products (except yogurt - yogurt right now would be good) and OLD cheddars are also good/safe.
thanks for the insight kory. Do you know why my fever goes away and keeps coming back? Thanks again