Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Bad right side abdominal pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Bad right side abdominal pain

I have a bad pain in my right side of my abdomen.  I was taking HCG drops.  Had a ct scan, xray and ultrasound done yesterday and they dont know what is causing the pain.  Its a constant pain, hurts to bend over or touch my stomach.  no nausea vomiting, or fever.  PLEASE HELP! ***@**** is my e-mail, any help would be appreciated.
I have experienced this 3 months ago I had this pain and it was really annoying I couldn;t figure out what might be causing it but by time it was gone by itself ! but if it didn't go in a couple of weeks then it might be a viral infection in your bones in that area that's not serious
I can't read your e-mail address.  They blocked it out.  I don't know if you are male or female so I can tell you if you are a female it could be your colon or appendix or ovaries. Male - Colon or appendix more than likely.  Sometimes things do not show up with testing until much later.  I sure would like to know what it is exactly.
i am a female.  They still dont kow what it is.  I went to the ER twice and a regular doc, and nothing.  the pain has gone down quite a bit, but if i press on my side i can still feel it.  
Going by your symptoms four possibilities are coming to my mind. Firstly, it can be pelvic inflammatory disease which can be caused by an infection of the pelvic organs. As you are a female, so this possibility is high. It can also be due to fibroid uterus or ovarian cysts. Ultrasound abdomen and cervical swabs are needed to rule them out.

Secondly, if you are having irregular bowel movements of constipation and diarrhea along with the pain, possibility of irritable bowel syndrome is also there. Diagnosis is made on basis of clinical evaluation.

Thirdly, appendicitis has to be ruled out. This possibility is rare as pain of appendicitis is severe and is associated with vomitings and fever. Fourthly, Crohn’s disease can be the cause of this pain. Crohn's disease most commonly affects the last part of the small intestine, usually located in the right lower abdomen. Diagnosed by barium enemas and colonoscopy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.