Bad taste, bad breath
I had a bad ear infection 1.5 years ago. I went through two or three different antibiotics and steroid shots before it cleared up. Ever since then, my mouth has tasted awful and my breath could kill people. It is especially bad after drinking sodas. Diet coke and pepsi are the worst, but Dr. Pepper can do it too. I tried giving up all sodas, caffeine, sugar, processed food, etc. for months at a time, but it never goes away. I've tried a low carb diet. I've tried several formulations of probiotics in large and small doses. I've tried brushing and scraping my tongue, using mouthwash, flossing. I've had two dental cleanings.

Any ideas at all?
You may find this is from your antibiotics, try some Yaklult for a couple weeks and see how it goes. it should put your stomach right.
Good luck
Thanks, nohard. I appreciate the suggestion. I am sure it is from the antibiotics. I have tried several different kinds of probiotics and fermented foods and they haven't helped. I doubt that another probiotic will make any difference.