Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Bike riding and what seemed to be acid reflux

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I went for a short bike ride (couple of miles) as I do after work, and got off the bike and felt some discomfort in my upper chest in the middle... like little pains coming from each side of the esophagus... within a couple of minutes I burped a couple of times, which makes me think it's the typical acid reflux or gas issue I get.  But since that's the first time that happened after riding my bike I took notice of it and thought I'd better ask about it.
1 Comment
Sounds like reflux to me. It's probably because of the classic bike-riding position. People who get reflux generally find they have it worse when they are not sitting/standing/sleeping upright.