Black Mold and Seizures
Recently my step daughter has been experiencing some commom symptoms that could be related to black mold. Is it possible that black mold could cause a seizure?
Black Mold can cause all sorts of brain related, nervous system, and physical problems especially toxic to children. Do you have black mold? If she is having seizures is she being evaluated anywhere? What happened that you think black mold might be the cause...if so you need to eliminate the black mold or move somewhere safe. It can be deadly. Please seek the help you need. Research black mold and its effects and what they do about it. Wish you well.
YES black mold can cause seizures among many other problems doctors can't often diagnose black mold problems so they usually misdiagnose it there are specialists that you can see allergists also are good at pinpointing if you have mold growing get your home tested by a specialist and seek help my family is sufferring greatly because of black mold it is real and dangerous good luck wish you well