Bleeding spot on face
Hello!  For the past 6 months or so, I have had a little red bump on the side of my nose.  It is bright red and every now and then, it will bleed non-stop, even when applying pressure.  The bleeding will subside, but the red bump will stay and then it will start again in a few weeks.  What could this be?  Should I be concerned?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
This bump on your face at the nose side could be a cherry hemangioma that is bleeding. It could also be an infected abscess or boil, a polyp or a cancerous growth. All these growths would need removal.
I have enumerated the possibilities that come to my mind right now. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage without examining the bleeding point. Do get it examined by a skin specialist. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!