Bloating, nausea, acidic stomach, back pain....
I had been experiencing acid stomach and nausea. The nausea was worse in the morning (dry heaves). Also felt like a lump to the left of my belly button, and I had a gurgling stomach. To my surprise, I also gained 6-7 pounds. My doctor did a complete blood count and test for H Pylori. My monocyte % was slightly higher than normal, but the monocyte # was normal. Everything else was fine.

I took two urine pregnancy tests days before my period was due and both were negative. Also, my partner had a vasectomy years ago and tested recently just in case and there was no sperm in his ejaculate. I had my period on time though I noticed the blood was bright pink to bright red, which is usually not the case.

I have been taking time release capsules that help with the acidic stomach. I still feel nauseated, particularly in the morning, though slightly less so. I am very bloated and have a hard time buttoning my jeans. Despite all this, my appetite is strong.

I feel especially bloated directly to the left of my belly button and downward. Above that area my stomach gurgles a lot when pressed, is sore, and sometimes I feel pains in my back in different areas when I press it.

I have lower back pain pretty much all the time now, and just last night I had painful lower back spasms. My throat  tightens up frequently, making it hard to swallow.

Any ideas what is going on? I'm having an abdominal ultrasound this week.

Well I guess I'd get a blood test done for pregnancy JUST IN CASE.  I would tell your dr about the swallowing part. I know when I was having issues with my stomach my dr asked me about the way I swallow. I don't remember why. BUT it could have meant something serious. You may need an upper GI. I had one done. It wasn't too bad.
well i men and i have these symptoms too :)) and im not gay to be pregnant maybe its because of your tablets that you are taking and did u do the hiv test
it might be urinary track infection check your urine maybe u dont have burnning sensation but it can happen
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You either have a strong bout of acidity with gastric reflux or hiatal hernia or you have an inflammatory bowel condition such as Celiac Disease/Ulcerative Colitis/Irritable Bowel Syndrome/ Crohn’s disease.
Take a late night snack. Raise head end of bed. Take Omeprazole empty stomach in morning and an antacid gel at bedtime. Refrain from smoking, alcohol, fuzzy drinks, caffeine, and spicy food. Walking around also helps clear gas.
Please consult a GI doctor for confirmed diagnosis and treatment. Take care!