Blood Count
My brother is 21 and for the past month has been feeling abnormal.  He is experiencing extreme tiredness, weakness, loss of appetite.  He had blood work done and according to the doctor his WBC and RBC's are high.  

December 14    WBC            6.8
               RBC            5.97
               Hemoglobin     17.3
               Platelet       236

January 3      WBC            8.5
               RBC            6.15H
               Hemoglobin     17.4
               Platelet       198

Because of his counts the doctor is sending him to a hemotologist for further testing.  

We are scared that it could be leukemia, please if anyone has sugeestions let us know!!

He did have an EKG done and it showed sinus arithemia (which is a skip in the heart but we don't know if that is related)
I have my CBC numbers from a blood test last month,  and here are the normal ranges given at North Austin Medical Center on my lab sheet:

WBC Normal Range - 4.8 - 10.8 k/mm3
RBC Normal Range -  4.20 - 5.40 k/mm3
Platelet Normal Range 150 - 450 k/mm3
Hemoglobin Normal Range 12 - 16

All his numbers look like they're in the normal range,  or just slightly outside.

Prayers and best wishes - you may want to look up CBC on the web and see if you find different "normal" ranges.

could be just anemia,  I believe with lukemia the white blood cell count is way off the charts.... best wishes,