Blood Donation Problem
I donated blood about a week ago. They had to keep adjusting the needle while I was donating and my arm hurt when they finished. I let it go because it started to get better after a couple of days. But then it started to get worse again and now it's almost unbearable. It hurts when I use it to pick up anything or when anyone even nudges it. What's going on?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There is probably inflammation of the blood vessel from which they took blood. You would require a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs for this. However please do not take anything without first consulting a doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
OUCH!  The catheter needles they use to collect blood are large.  I think you have some severe nerve irritation secondary to the blood draw.  You should probably have a physician assess the site ASAP because it is not resolving very quickly on its own.

Best of luck; keep us posted.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.