Blood and pus filled bumps around the vaginal area...
Well, I am 17 years old. Since I was about 12 or 13, I've been gettin these bumps around the vaginal area. They just pop up out of nowhere. Sometimes, after i pop them they go away, but the other times I pop them, they  just bleed and they look like holes lying on in the vaginal area(i freak out every time!). When they began to grow, they are a whitish gray color or they are just red like blood. In some cases, they are filled with pubic hair. My mom told me that she used to get them, but she never knew what they were. Can anyone help me....I'm scared of these things...
I recommend you go to your obgyn and get it checked out.  If you shave that area it could be in-grown hair causing the bumps.  It's probably nothing to worry about if your mother had the same problems when she was younger but I would still get it checked out just to be sure.  It's good that you are comfortable talking to your mother about this as some teens may feel awkard with the subject.  Keep those communication lines open and good luck.
agree with terrified2know, sounds like in-grown hair, and very common down there, especially depending on the direction you shave.  Razor burn and "bumps" from shaving happen all the time and it's quite the annoyance, but they can easily become irritated and likely infected because a razor isn't the cleanest instrument.  The white would likely represent the little bit of bacteria, which is what's released when you "pop" it, but you also open more likelihood for infection.  You also notice that sometimes it has pubic hair, indicating ingrown hairs.  They're very thick and difficult to break through the skin, which explains the frequency of them.  Your mom is probably correct in the idea of "get used to them," but unless they get really infected, they're pretty harmless, just a bit irritating when it hurts.  But just in case, double-check with a doctor...but you should relax in that many women have had these.
hi. ok im worried.im 24. for a few years now i get these hard sore puss filled bumps on/in my vagina. i have one now on my inner vaginal lip and it wont squeezte and is sore. ofter before id squeeze them and they would pop and then become painless and go away very soon after. i am scared i mite have herpes but i know it might sound silly. anyone advise me on this ??
3 days ago I noticed some bumps going up one side of my vagina,they itch but they dont hurt. I was wondering if thats an outbreak. I also shave alot. they are not white or red but their just there going up one side and ive been itching like I have a yeast infection........... im just scared of the news that I might get..plz ley me know whats going on!