Blood flow sound in ears especially when laying down or bending down

Hello, I am 18 years old and I have been hearing my own blood flow in my ears (THIS ANNOYING SWOOSHING NOISE) for about 6 months now. It is louder when I lay down or bend down.
I also suffer from 24/7 lightheadedness.

Could it be a narrowed artery near my heart? The noise is louder on my left ear.
Also, I got addicted to using nasal spray like 2 years ago and now I suffer from sinusitis.
I don't know if this could have anything to do with it?

I've had a CT scan, MRI, MRA of my head.
An EKG and echocardiogram of my heart.
Blood test- everything came back fine. ( I used to have really high cholesterol but now it is normal)

I am overweight (not obese) so that is why I am thinking it is something narrowed?

Any ideas on what it could be?
I would greatly appreciate it.

No rude answers please.

These swooshing noises in ear is caused by pressure differences between the inside and outside of the eardrum.If it worsens then it indicates there is blockage of left eustachean tube.It is a membrane lined tube that connects the middle ear space to the back of the nose.Its main purpose is to check the ear pressure changes in the middle ear.

Are you having any cold,allergies,sinusitis,ear pain or post nasal drip?All these can lead to eustachean tube blockage.It can also be due to sinus congestions,ear wax or ear infections. In my opinion getting an ENT examination will be better as without examination,confirming a diagnosis is tough.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.