Blood in Urine, Misc. other symptoms
I have never been truly healthy I think.  I was anemic as a child, then as I aged developed chronic joint pain which was blamed on overdoing sports.  Then came hypoglycemia.  Now, microscopic blood has been found in my urine on many occasions.  I am 22 years old, active, and thin. I get non-specific abdominal/pelvic pains daily.  I get a sharp pain during bowel movements.  I'm also almost always tired.   A new development has been a dull, chronic pain in my groin area.  Anyone able to link any of this together?  It is to the point where I don't feel like one person can be so unlucky health-wise, I think some may be related but don't know where to begin.  The blood in the urine is something I'm most concerned about.  My doctor wants to ignore it, but I can't ignore it with all of my other issues.

I've had many CT scans done which all come back clear of ovarian cysts, appendicitis, and hernias.  

Blood in the urine can present in one of two ways: gross hematuria (blood that you can see in the urine), and microscopic hematuria (blood that is only seen when the urine is examined under a microscope). Both types can have serious causes.

The various conditions associated with blood in urine are kidney disorders,urinary disorders(urethra,ureters and urinary bladder) and prostate esp prostatitis in males.

Diagnostic tests that may be performed include Urinalysis, Urine culture, X-rays of the kidneys, Cystoscopy, IVP, Abdominal ultrasound and CT scan of the abdomen.

The treatment will depend on the cause of the blood in the urine.I sincerely advise you to consult your urologist as soon as possible to avoid any further complication.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted in case you have any additional queries.Kind regards.