Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Blood in my saliva

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Blood in my saliva

I really was not able to find any answers to this. I was getting blood in my spit in the mornings sometimes randomly during the day. I eventually got what i can best describe as a ear infection but the doctors said my ear looks fine. Well obviously it wasnt since it hurt. I asked for Antibiotics and they finally gave me some and I felt much better than I've felt in like a month. After the pills were done i felt better and seemed to have stopped having blood in my spit. A week later my ear felt funky and i was doing a lot of Ear popping techniques (not very harshly) and jaw opening and shutting and it was making my ear click to what I though was feeling better because it felt looser in there. Then i had a ton of blood in my spit for hours. It was not as bad after many hours but still there. I cant prove its from my ear because i cant really tell, but if i had to guess i would say so. The Lymph node under the ear is a tad swollen. The ear still tingles. But other symptoms im feeling are like a gargly throat on the left side ( like there is sticky fluid there and it made me sound wierd. and soreness on the back of my throat on the top left side. Any thoughts?
I'm not sure what you have but I do know you need to go see some one who deals with ears, like a specialist. They might be able to help you. Good Luck.
its probaly a reoccuring infection, the pain in your mouth and throat can also be accociated with the lymphnodes that are effected by your ear.... you might want to ask a dr if they though an mir might be apropriate to rule out any kind of growth or obstruction of eustachian tube... an infection in your ear can also spread by direct contact to your throat and through blood flow to other areas.. it might be a severe bactiria like staph or mrsa which are hard to get rid of and require mutiple treatments and in such an inclosed space it would be easy for it to excalate to even worse symptoms... if you experience a fever especially if its high take it very seriously and see a dr asap
blood in your saliva could also be an indicator of a dental problem or a bleeding disorder. but i think infection or an obstruction is more likely