Blood in sperms
I m 31yrs old male and had a mansturbated this afternoon and found blood in my sperms. It was there in begining but in the last few drops sperm was of its normal colour What could be can u pls help me out?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Blood in semen or hematospermia can be due several causes like  benign or malignant tumors of the prostate, bladder, testes, or seminal vesicles, infections like chlamydia, herpes, cytomegalovirus, and trichomoniasis, prostatitis, epididymitis, or urethritis,  stone in the seminal vesicles or prostate, polyps in the urethra, obstructions in ejaculation-duct, and cancers of genitourinary system. If there is a history of contact, then you need to get a complete STD panel done. Get a culture sensitivity test for both semen and urine done. Please consult an urologist. Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!