Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Bloody Mucus and clots when trying to have a bowel movement

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have had occassional bleeding for while but it would come and go and  it wasnt much just enough that I would see a little on the toilet paper but its gradual gotton worse and next there was also mucus(I'm guessing  here) and now there is a bit more blood on the toilet paper and occasionally in the toilet but last night I tried to go to the bathroom and in the bottom of the toilet was what look like's some smaller blood clots mixed with mucus but it was quite a bit more than it was and I've also had alternating serious constipation followed by dihrrea and I always feel like I need to go and I can't get anything to happen and if I do its small pebbles or skinny pieces and I've usually always been regular. I also have been super beltchy (gross I know - and believe me I have never burped like this its gross) and gassy (with the gas I have a hard time controlling it which is super embarrassing and also I can sometimes feel that I need to pass gas but its really hard to get it out and it makes me feel like everything is just inflamed or swollen up there and causing issues but I don't actually know). I've also been dealing with insane bloating on occassion to where I look pregnant, and also there is always a lot of movement going on, almost like when you are pregnant but I know I am not I took a test to be sure, and when I'm straining or if I push on my lower abdomen in a certain way it makes this weird gurgling, squeeky airy noise that I can't even explain but its weird. Also could be unrelated but I've been getting nosebleeds every once in awhile either really watery thin blood or thick clots which are disgusting. Occasional dizziness, extreme fatigue (but I'm fairly certain thats because I'm off my antidepressant and its been two months and I'm very depressed but see a doctor in a week, but maybe tomorrow with all this) I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff but I'm just worried about cancer because its pretty common in my family, and an abnormal result was found on my pap (LGSIL) and its been there since 2009 they are waiting until I'm 25 to see if it will go away on its own but it hasnt yet, and also I had part of my thyroid removed due to a mass that was growing on it, it wasnt cancerous but continued to grow and cause issues. Idk I've had a bunch of different medical things and alot of stuff runs in my family and I'm just really hoping its something thats not going to kill me, drastically affect my life, or even my fertility or anything like that. Let me hear some thoughts? Sorry for all the tmi, by the way I'm a 24 year old female, anything else you need to know just ask!