Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Body Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Body Pain

I have been having constant pain, stiffness, aches, tenderness, and just an overall sick feeling in my body for the past 9 months..The pain is observed around the rib area especially on the right side..Lower and upper rib area and alot of tenderness and soreness closer underneith the right armpit on my side..When it gets really bad my body gets tight and it is hard to breath,,Sitting in one spot is difficult and I often need to walk around or go outside for a walk to get the blood flow going and breath,,Along the entire rib cage area and chest I feel loose cartiledge and inflammation everywhere..Feels like cartiledge little bubbles moving around..Everyday different parts of the day I press down on my chest, ribs, and side to relieve the pressure and hear a cracking sound, almost like crack your back..The body pain also travels to my head and I feel very cloudy almost like in a fog or dream..My muscles and tissue in my arms also feel weird..Instead of solid muscle I feel little pieces moving around like tiny little lumps or fatty tissue.. I have had blood work done, checking blood sugar, lime disease, diebetes (diabetes), etc.. I also had cat scan of head an dbone scan done which came back normal..Cat scan said I had minor sinus infection..I also had chest xray which was normal..I tried celebrex and naproxen for inflammation, not really helping..naproxen seemed to work better but after awhile didnt do much..I have tramadol that I take to try to calm everything down..The only thing that seems to work is alcohol..When I drink liquor my body is numb and relaxed and I dont feel the pain as much..I cant drink alcohol everyday and all day so it is not the solution,,I also went for an anosopy and came back normal but found out I had acid reflex..The pain is always there and I cant be around people sometimes because I get so tight I feel as though I cant breath.  I also start shaking some times my arms when the pain is bad and sweating alot under both my breasts and back area...Anyone have any of these symptoms and what to do about it..I have seen 2 doctors, a gastrologist and a rhemologist..Please help..Sometimes I feel like my insides do not have enough room and are expanding or somthing..sorry its very hard to explain to people what you are feeling..Arms also feel weird somtimes like almost stif and I have to put them above my head to be comfortable..Stretching helps and walking and joggin makes things feel better..help please
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Consult a chest specialist to rule out pleurisy or inflammation of the covering of lung.
Other than this it can be due to nerve compression. Gall bladder issue and liver and pancreatic dysfunction are the other possibilities.
Costochondritis, which causes pain and tenderness at points where your ribs attach to your breastbone, is another possibility.  The inflammation around the joint area gives sharp pain on taking a breath. This can also cause tenderness on pressing the area which pains. An orthopedic doctor can diagnose this for you. Generally there is no cause. However it can be due to infection, blow, injury, or fibromyalgia. It usually goes away on its own. Otherwise it can be treated with muscle relaxants, and non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs. It can also be muscle pull. Shingles can also start this way.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!

you sound like me.doctors could find nothing.Have you in the past took florquinlone antibiotics? they ruled it fibromyalgia but one doctor said it was because of my prior medicines
Thanks for the responses..Hard to figure somthing out when no one knows what it is..Alot of my pain is below my right breast and on the side of my right breast and area..but in different spots on the body as well..I forgot to mention that also when I am around smoke the pain intensifies and my body gets real stiff and cant breath..arms even get tight, any suggestions