Body Vibrations
On and off for the past couple of years I feel vibrations in my body.  Sometimes it is only in my left foot, sometimes it's in my private parts, other times my buttocks.  It's not painful just rather unsettling and it feels like it's rhythmic.  If I touch the area I can't feel it with my fingers.  Anyone know what this is?  
Does it feel like your phone is set on vibrate and you are getting a call or text? I notice that every once in a while also. It is always below my waist. I reach down to stop the phone only to realize it isn't there. And mine is the same way, can't feel it with my hands, even though it continues after my hand is wherever the vibration is. I always put it down to being a very mild muscle spasm or something. Maybe someone else has some insight!
Yes it does but it can go on for hours.  Strange.
I have this vibration feeling on the left side of my body near my groin. I have had this for a while and believe it is my nervous system over reacting to my health condition. I have lyme disease and I am currently in treatment. Having lyme has really effected my nervous system. Do you have any health issues or take any medications that could have effected you nervous system?
No I'm not on any medications nor do I have any other health issues.  I've wondered before if it is related to the nervous system.