Boiling Blood
I noticed an earlier question on the feeling of boiling blood.......I have experienced this for some time and I now have Rosacea....I don't know if it is related to the condition, but I am exhausted with heat most of the time. Exercise is just so difficult, as I look and feel like a beacon after I am finished. If someone has an answer I would love to know.
Sonichka

This discussion is related to sensation of blood boiling at night  .
You might want to have your thyroid checked. Often the feeling of boiling blood has to do with thyroid or hormones being way out of balance. Your body is having a hard time regulating your internal thermostat which is often thyroid. See your primary care physician and have a full thyroid panel run. Also have a full Hormone panel run.  Good luck!
Yes possibly thyroid, are you menopausal? also, perhaps an infection?  No fever? the Rosacea can be caused by a variety of things.
A related discussion, blood boiling was started.