Bone Disease (lesions)
I have multiple bone lesions.  I am told they are usually casued by cancer.  After multiple test there is no sign of cancer.  I have no symptoms.  At this point I am not in pain.  I have only been seen by an oncologist.  What possilbly could be wrong with me?  Where do I go next?  Thanks for your help.
Have you had any blood tests or bone marrow biopsy?  What were the results?  Are the bone lesions forming inside the bone marrow or from the outside of the bone ?  It does make a difference.  Waiting for your reply.
An orthopedist (bone doctor) may be of some help to you.
You seem to know a little about bone pain. i have bone lesions/tumors that are growing from the bone, all of the lab work "seems" fine. I am in excruciating pain. I have to go see an oncologist, but then the doctor says that the tumors are more than likely just benign, but when i look that up it says that benign should not be painful, they are so painful they make me pass out and I cannot even baer weight on that leg. I am having difficulty breathing or taking a deep breath, my 02 is always low as I use to be on oxygen when living in the mountains but moving to a lower elevation I was able to go off of it but it seems to be getting worse again. I have lost a bunch of weight, have no appetite, am always tired but cannot sleep due to the pain, I just had a knee replacement on the same leg, but luckily it is doing fine for what I can do with it. I had a bone scan and ct which showed lesions/tumors, he has called them both. I am 46/F. Any ideas??? And howlong does it take to get doctors to do something.....I cannot have and mri due to a implanted pain stimulator in my back. thanks for any help!
A related discussion, rib lesion, that break ribs was started.