Bone pain + abdominal discomfort + headaches = ???
For the past 4 to 5 years, I have struggled with bone pain which seems to have no pattern and is mainly below my knees, pelvis, lower back and shoulder. It is worsened by cold. I have been to doctors about it and they told me I have low vitamin D levels. So I took vitamin D pills and calcium supplements, along with calcium enriched milk, and I really took care to drink my milk and all that. But my symptoms did not change. So I have yet to find a reason for this. I just live with it, there is nothing I can do. Now, I only bring this up because I am not sure if this will connect to my next symptoms, which are of greater priority to me. For the past two to three months, I have been experiencing dizziness, nausea, a constant headache, and episodes of low blood sugar. The low blood sugar may be because I don't eat enough. But that is because of these additional symptoms: upper abdominal discomfort and pain, bloating and swelling, feeling full after everything I eat or drink (even water!), tenderness (a feeling like something is pressing on my stomach), decreased appetite, and shortness of breath caused by these abdominal problems. I ate about 2 hours ago and I feel so full I wish I would throw up, and I am experiencing pain and discomfort in addition to wheezing and having trouble breathing (along with my constant headache). Are these symptoms related? Whether they are or aren't, what could be the cause of my abdominal problems? (btw I am a 19 year old female)
Also, last time I visited a doctor (about a year ago) I had blood work done and he told me I had really high protein levels and wanted me to come back for further testing, but I lost my health insurance soon after so I didn't go
What type of high protein?  Was it found in your urine or your blood?  Or by chance was it a problem with gluten, which is a protein?  
It was blood and I'm not sure of the specifics, I didn't follow up