Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Bone pain all over the body

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Bone pain all over the body

I have suffered for a long time with quite bad achy type pain and sharp shooting pains in my Forearms,wrists, shoulders, shins, thighbone, knees,thumb, fingers, amd more recently in my right hip, it is constant pain sometimes worse than other more bearable times,it definately feels as though it is inside my bones , not my joints and muscles.i have been for physio on my sholders but that made it worse, and i could not move for 2 days. my Dad complains of the odd joint pain but he is 50 now i am just 27. and my pains started when i was about 8 in my knees getting worse over the years. My nan has just been diagnosed with low bone density (i believe it is called osteoparosis?!) sha also has athritis in her spine. not sure if this is relevant!! anyway any suggestions as my GP just keeps refering me for physio!! Thankyou
Avatar n tn
Sounds like Fibro..
Go to www.stopfibro.com
Hope this helps
I have chronic Lyme Disease from a tick bite. Sounds like exactly what I have. I also have numbness, tingling and burning in my whole body. I've had this for at least 2 years but probably 4 to be more accurate. I am on long term antibiotic now. Started on Nov 2007, it's now June 2008. I have shown some good improvement. As I was unable to walk for 9 months aand now I am walking. Good luck. You should find a Lyme Literate Doctor who is usually a Neurologist. Jane
Avatar n tn
It could be lots of things. Lyme is a possiblity, but could also be a an arthritic condition. Your symptoms are typical of parathyroid disease too and that's very easy to treat. You need to see a different gp. What tests has he done????

You need to see a rheumatologist for an ANA and other bloodwork to look for inflammatory diseases. And see an endocrinologist to test your PARAthyroid. Check out info on it at www.parathyroid.com. It's hosted by the leading doc in the US on this disease. The endo...ist should also test you for thyroid and other electrolytes.

Fibro is a possibility but that's a diagnosis of exclusion which means until you've been thoroughly tested for EVERYTHING else that might cause your symptoms, you shouldn't be labeled with fibro.