Bothered by skin-related problems?
any of you tried the one of the liquid hair/body shampoos used by deer hunters to greatly reduce  their scent?
I have a very  old  bottle of  Tink's Camo Soap.  It  lists  chlorophyll. as the last ingredient.   I believe at one time the chlorophyll was  identified only as a 'secret ingredient'    Here are the ingredients: (Some might be objectionable to people)..  Water, coconut oil amide, Alpha Olifin Sulfonate, Anine Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Vitamin E, and Chlorophyll.  Some ingredients may have changed, as this bottle is at least 20 years old.
Try without applying any other substance, not even antiperspirant.  And a try washing clothing in a non scented, non-dye detergent like All Free & Clear.   And dry outdoors.
if it helps just  one person I'll feel great.. Good Luck!
My BF is a hunter, and he has some brand of this.  It is in a clear bottle and it is shampoo/body wash.  Color is green.  He says it's the best stuff he's ever tried for skin and hair.  I've been tempted to try it.

The other crucial thing for skin problems is a shower filter.  Find out if you have just chlorine added or also ammonia (chloramine).  Get a shower filter that takes those out and your skin and hair will be shiny, happy, and healthy.  All these chemicals are poisoning us through our skin and lungs.