Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Breast Color

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Breast Color

I am a 28 year old female (weight 75KG, height 1.60). For three months now I have observed the pigment change in my breast.  It is very dark.  The breast have grown bigger. Normally I am 38D but bow the brest are not fitting properly in that size.  Of late Ii have a stepping pain in the right breast.  I am not sure...do I need to be concerned or not?
Yes, be concerned- tell your physician about your symptoms and ask if you can get a diagnostic mammogram and, if needed, ultrasound as well.
Yes, you certainly should see a GYN that specializes in women, you could have Mastitis or other inflamation (inflammation) going on. They will run the proper testing.
Thank you so much for your replies.

Now this is what happened, i went to a doctor(general doc) who without doing  any tests just told me that, "It's the hormones and ther is nothing that he can do for me". Living me more puzzled and hopeless
Well, breast tenderness can come with hormonal change at times, but it should be bilateral (both of them) in such a case.  I'm concerned you mention one in particular hurting you and you are noticing change in size in as you put it breast (singular rather tha plural).  This is cause for concern and I suggest you go to a female ob/gyn doctor about this since your primary care doctor seemingly has a negligent attitude about this matter and is not concerned.