Bright red streaks of blood in stool.
Hello Doctor,
Earlier today I noticed a small amount of blood in my stool. Now, later in the day, I just noticed more of the bright red blood. I eat healthy, exercise, & I am only 33. What could this be?
carsrcoffins
it could be internal hemroids, you are young for colon cancer. i would go see a gasto doctor and do a colonoscopy as soon as possible. i had a pain in my abdomin that would not let up and i thought i had colon cancer as my symptoms mirrored exactly. i had a colonoscopy and everything came back negative. u need to go and get a colonoscopy, its probably just roids. do you have any other symptoms? narrow stools, diarea, abdominal pain?
No Jay, no other symptoms. I have been to busy to eat right the last couple of days. I'll try to eat alot more fiber, protien, & yogurt.
blood in the stool should always be followed up with a visit to your doctor to ensure nothing serious is going on.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.