Bruise like spots
Often I get dark red bruise like spots on my hands and arms.  They don't hurt, and go away in a few days, but they are very noticable - What would cause this, is there a diet change I need to make?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
If you are not on any medications like anticoagulants or birth control pills then this could be due to clotting disorders, fragile spider veins, deep vein thrombus, deficiency of Vitamin B12, folic acid, or Vit K, a liver disease or certain cancers. If you are on medications then you need to discuss that with your doctor.
You need a comprehensive investigation taking all these points in consideration. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please discuss this with your doctor and get yourself investigated accordingly.  Do let me know if there is any thing else you want to know. Take care!