Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Bubbles in my ears?

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Bubbles in my ears?

Sometimes I get this feeling of pressure in my ears, similar to when your ears need to pop, except it makes my breathing echo in my ears and makes it hard to ear.
It happens a lot in the mornings and when I shower, but it can happen other times too.
When I put my head upside down it makes it go away for about 30 seconds.
When I get it, it'll get increasingly worse for about 30 minutes then go away.
It's not life threatening, just irritating, and I'm just wondering if anyone knows what it is?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You probably have fluid in your ears or a post nasal drip or gastric reflux. Do a valsalva maneuver (Done by taking a deep breath and blowing while pinching your nostrils and closing your mouth) to relieve pressure from internal ear and blocked Eustachian tube (tube connecting ear to throat). Relieving this pressure may relieve some symptoms.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined to find the cause. Take care!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
you need a doctor but try holding your nose and blowing it helps mine.And use cutips in ears