Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Bumps On Outside Of Vagina Filled With Puss & Blood Please Help!
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bumps On Outside Of Vagina Filled With Puss & Blood Please Help!

I Have This Bump & It Hurts SOOOOO Bad , Im Only 13 & I Am Not Sexually Active. It Has Been There For About Two Weeks Now & It Hurts To Walk , Or Even Sit Down Sometimes. I Have Shaved Down There Before , I Dont Know If That Has Anything To Do With It . But It Hurts . It Feels Hard Too . . . Please Help Me !!!
Blank
1907326 tn?1323898389
I had something similar on my butt and I went to the doctor and she told me it was a boil. But the same thing, I couldnt sit down at all and I work at a desk all day.  She had to lacerate it and let it drain and I had to sit on a donut while it healed and now I have a little scar to remember it by! It sucked!!  But OMG jus the draining of the fluid helped with the pain. I think she may have given me a pain killer but I dont remember.  I mean if it hurts that bad, then you should be seen by a doctor.