Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Bumps On Outside Of Vagina Filled With Puss & Blood Please Help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I Have This Bump & It Hurts SOOOOO Bad , Im Only 13 & I Am Not Sexually Active. It Has Been There For About Two Weeks Now & It Hurts To Walk , Or Even Sit Down Sometimes. I Have Shaved Down There Before , I Dont Know If That Has Anything To Do With It . But It Hurts . It Feels Hard Too . . . Please Help Me !!!
I had something similar on my butt and I went to the doctor and she told me it was a boil. But the same thing, I couldnt sit down at all and I work at a desk all day.  She had to lacerate it and let it drain and I had to sit on a donut while it healed and now I have a little scar to remember it by! It sucked!!  But OMG jus the draining of the fluid helped with the pain. I think she may have given me a pain killer but I dont remember.  I mean if it hurts that bad, then you should be seen by a doctor.
It possibly be an in grown hair. I get them sometimes, do they look like little pimples?
Your Best to contact your doctor and let hi/her know before it get effected or even worser
its like one bump , & i popped it twice & it didnt help .