Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Bumps On Outside Of Vagina Filled With Puss & Blood Please Help!

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I Have This Bump & It Hurts SOOOOO Bad , Im Only 13 & I Am Not Sexually Active. It Has Been There For About Two Weeks Now & It Hurts To Walk , Or Even Sit Down Sometimes. I Have Shaved Down There Before , I Dont Know If That Has Anything To Do With It . But It Hurts . It Feels Hard Too . . . Please Help Me !!!
I had something similar on my butt and I went to the doctor and she told me it was a boil. But the same thing, I couldnt sit down at all and I work at a desk all day.  She had to lacerate it and let it drain and I had to sit on a donut while it healed and now I have a little scar to remember it by! It sucked!!  But OMG jus the draining of the fluid helped with the pain. I think she may have given me a pain killer but I dont remember.  I mean if it hurts that bad, then you should be seen by a doctor.
It possibly be an in grown hair. I get them sometimes, do they look like little pimples?
Your Best to contact your doctor and let hi/her know before it get effected or even worser
its like one bump , & i popped it twice & it didnt help .