Bumps around Vagina
I have bumps in my groin area around my vagina.  These bumps are small and flesh colored.  They do not itch, are not full of puss or anything like that and do not irritate me at all.  I just noticed them.  What might these be?
If they do not irritate you at all, are not in patches, and remain the same at all times, then they might just be the raised area around your hair follicles.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The appearance of vaginal and groin bumps in presence of a history of unprotected sex should be investigated for genital herpes, which is a STD. These lesions may or may not itch. The other STDs which should also be thought of are chancroid, syphilis, molluscum contagiosum, and venereal warts.
It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining the lesions. Discuss these possibilities with your gynecologist. Take care!