Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Bumps in arm crease

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Bumps in arm crease

I have about three tiny bumps in the center of the right arm crease (I don't know the correct term for this, but it's the other side of the elbow). They are about the size of BB's in a BB gun. I am 21 years old and am healthy and I get about 6-7 hours of sleep a night. These bumps do not hurt but occasionally when I straighten my arm there is a slight pain in my elbow. I know that it may be tennis/golfer's elbow, but I am more concerned about these tiny bumps. I also have a tiny bump on the left edge of the crease of my right leg behind the knee. Is anyone able to diagnose these symptoms? Thanks.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you have lumps in crease of elbow and knee, then these could either be cysts or ganglions. They could also be neurofibromas (harmless collection of nerve and fibrous tissue). It is difficult to comment without examination, but all the mentioned swellings are actually harmless. A CT scan of the swellings could be diagnostic.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Thanks!
My boyfriend had this exact thing happen to him the doctor said it was eaither a clog in his arm or that it was a small staff infection and gave him some pills to take he took them probally for a couple weeks and all of it went away. So maybe this is what happend to you?