Bumps on bum
I have a few bumps around my anus. They are pimple sized, they don't hurt or itch and aren't puss filled. The only real bother is cosmetic because I don't want them. I shave in that area. They don't match the pictures of ingrown hairs, boils or herpes (even the mild cases). I put ache cream on them. I haven't been sexually active in 6 months and have never had anal intercourse. Where I live it is very hot and I tend to sweat a lot because I'm outside for most of the day. I've had heat rashes before but these bumps don't look or feel like a heat rash. Does anybody have a clue as to what they could be?

I hope you are doing great, it is probably are Hemorrhoids,

They either feel the lump of an external hemorrhoid when you wipe after a bowel movement, Have you noted drops of blood in the toilet bowl or on the toilet paper, or Severe anal pain accured after bowel movement,

if any of the above symptoms are true, you need to go to your doctor for you to start treatment as there are 2 kinds, there are internal and external hemorrhoids.

so probably when you to your doctor to be diagnosed  and he might order a anoscopy to make sure nothing is going on in the colon as well,

there are 2 treatments to hemorrhoids, by increasing alot of fibers in your diet, like dried fruits, vegatables, grains, cereals, and taking also stool softeners, and the increase of liquid intakes, and over the counter medications  as ointments, suppositories.

I hope this helps, and please keep intouch. and hope you fell well.
as you said you sweat alot due to heat it seems to me that it may be inflmed sweat glands, when you sweat alot they can get blocked which causes the lumps and bumps it is usually delt with steroid creams from your doctor hope this helps
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.