Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Burning Pain in colon

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Burning Pain in colon

For the last 2 years or more, I have been dealing with at times, extreme  burning pain in my colon area. I went to a doctor to see if it was hemorrhoids. I did have a fissure which was taken care of last year and there is no more occasional blood.

However this was not the main cause of the pain whcih is still present and at times unbearable. What I have is a almost constant burning sometimes itchy, sensation and tightness, which makes it impossible to sit down for any length of time. I have a healthy diet consisting of lots of fresh vegetables and no red meat to keep myself regular and avoid pain when using the bathroom.

I'm in my 20's, not overweight, in otherwise in good health, allthough my energy levels are not good because of the constant pain. I also did a 3 month colon and intestinal cleanse from Dr. Natura which was fine, but did not help alleviate the problem. . What could be wrong?  Please help, I'm in hell right now.
-8 Comments
Avatar n tn
I'm having the same problems.  Any luck with yours?