Burning in left leg
I am having a burning sensation in my right leg between the shin and calf area of my left leg.  Several times a day I feel this burning sensation in my leg and it stops me in my tracks.  It only lasts for a few minutes and goes away, but it is burning several times a day now.  It feels as though my leg is on fire.  Any help in this matter will be greatly!!! appreciated.

Several possibilities can be there for such burning sensations. Are you a diabetic or do you take alcohol?Such sensations are common in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidismThey can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the burning is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then pls consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.