Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Burning sensation in lower leg

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Burning sensation in lower leg

Since last evening I have been experiencing mild discomfort and a burning sensation in the back of my lower leg and calf area.  I went to the doc because I was concerned that it might be a blood clot since you can get those after having a baby which  I did three days ago.
Also the bottom of my foot was tingling.  It is making me paranoid and I am worrying that the doc sent me home and never found what is going on with my leg.  It looks a little reddened in the area but I haven't noticed swelling.  There is no pain when I bend my foot.  So, any ideas as to what  I am experiencing?

I had an epidural when I was delivering, on Friday Jan 11.  I am scared still that it could be a blood clot.