Burning sensation in the Body

I am 26 (M) . Sometimes I feel heat sensation in the body. In different areas , mostly on the left side of the chest. No pain , just the heat sensation . Like a chemical or acid is moving. sometimes I fell the same heat sensation on my back and on the ears skin. It started almost an year ago , though there were some months in the year when I never felt this thing at all and I was just normal. I don't know what exactly trigger this thing , food or something else? I consulted with a doctor and he did some test which were clear. He pointed two things that I have Vitamin B12 efficiency and acid reflux problem . I stared taking Vitamin B12 shots . 2wice a week as recommended by the doctor but that didn't really helped. I was okay since last two months , but this month the heat sensation started again in different areas of the body.
any ideas what it could be ?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Burning sensation in the chest is usually acidity or heart burn and should be ruled out first. Another possibility is hiatal hernia, where a portion of stomach herniates into the chest cavity through the diaphragm. Any antacid will ease the symptoms. Omeprazole is a good drug to combat this. Along with it you can try over the counter antacids. However I would recommend you see a doctor and take medication under a doctor’s supervision. Avoid heavy meals. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones. Avoid heavy exercises within 4 hours of a heavy meal. Raise the head end of the bed by pillows to 30 degrees. Go to bed at least 2 hours after food.
You can try this and see if these tips help.

Generalized feeling of a burning sensation can be due to dry skin, hyperthyroid states, liver or gall bladder dysfunction, peripheral neuropathies or decreased sweating as in Sjogren’s syndrome. This would need a comprehensive investigation.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
for the past 5 years, i have been experiencing extreme deep burning pain throughout my whole body 24/7. i have been tested for lupus, ms, hiv, diabetes, have had a colonoscopy, endoscopy. nerve conduction study, small bowel follow through, heavy metals testing, b12 levels, everything comes back fine. i do have acid reflux and a hietal hernia i found out and there were 3 polyps removed one of which was precancerous, but it's not related the dr says. this pain is worse with heavy foods. starts rapidly in my back through my torso area then straight to my extremities. my feet and hands turn beet red and burn really bad. this is all internal heat. there's no rashes or anything. there has to be answer or some relief out there some where. it just hit me one night like a stack of bricks and has never gone away. does anyone else experience this or does has anyone had this problem and was fixed. any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
You will be surprised to know the bacteria responsible for GERD, heart burn, acid reflux etc called Helocobacter Pylori or H pylori can cause hives (the extreme heat sensation in your case). Antibiotics given to clear up the bacteria also take care of the hives. A number of times autoimmune components are associated like Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. Hence you must get your thyroid function too tested along with the thyroid antibody test. Hashimotos thyroiditis is associated with skin issues such as dryness, itching and rash and also with extreme fatigue and body ache.
The other possibility is chronic fatigue syndrome.
Keep a stress diary of all food items that trigger this pain. Maybe you have food intolerance to something like gluten.
This has been happening to me quite often too.  
I went to the doctor and he said there was nothing to worry about, but I don't believe him.
I'm not a very medically inclined person, so I can't give you much advice other than 'hang in there.'.

Perhaps change your diet around a bit, cut out some of the crazy unhealthy stuff.  I did that and it subsided for a bit, gave me time to look around for more advice and stuff, but I'm still clueless.
:/