Burning tingling numbness and pressure on face and head
I am 22 years old and i do have severe gerd. It sux big time,  nut recently i started getting feelings in my head and ace like numbness and burning and like somethings crawling in my skin and also tingling. Mostly on the top right side of my head. It drives me crazy and makes me light headed and dizzy and also scares me all day. I had a cat scan a while nack about 6 months ago and it was n ormal they said but this was before i started getting these head and face symptoms. I been to the e.r twice and they just turned me away like it was no big deal. I hate this and dont know what to do nemore it affect my life and everything i do. It seems like its just gonna make me passout. On the top right side of my head i do have a small indent and thats where most of the pressure is. I dnt know if this is serious or not. most people tell me its pry a pinched nerve on the spine. Any one know what htis is?

This discussion is related to Undiagnosed brain lesion, followed by progressive tingling, burning feelings.

Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Common cold, sinusitis, ear infection, sensory nerve compression, peripheral neuropathy as in diabetes, hypothyroidism etc, inflamed wisdom tooth, impacted wisdom tooth, dental caries, etc  can all cause facial numbness and pain. They can also cause ear numbness that spreads to face.
In females it can be due to hormonal imbalance and a complete panel including FSH, LH, estrogen, progesterone and thyroid profile should be done. It can also be due to anxiety and stress. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!